1) Describe your favourite experience performing as an artist?
So far – this solo honestly! Being able to eat and interact with audience members while being completely myself is liberating!
2) How was moving to Toronto affected your career so far?
I’ve gained a lot of perspective, not just in dance, but in all aspects of my life. Vancouver felt like a bit of an insular bubble – I feel like Toronto is much more reflective of the global community and how people interact with one another.
3) What is your favourite guilty pleasure snack?
Lays Sour Cream & Onion Chips.
4) What anime/cartoon series you love to watch?
Currently – Ace of Diamond & Food Wars. Classics include Inuyasha, Naruto, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Cardcaptor Sakura, Haikyuu.
5) Who is your inspiration for dance and movement?
Too many to name but personally, the folks I dance with in Nostos Collectives are all inspiring and have pushed me in ways I can’t even count. I definitely wouldn’t be the dancer I am now if it wasn’t for them.
6) What is your favourite spot to chill in Vancouver?